A preview of next week’s race, from a run at DSP today:
– guess what, it has rained a lot in Ohio this year. The Lakeview Trail might be a little bit wet. Enjoy it. How many times as an adult do you get to splash in puddles?
– The grass on top of the damn levee has not been mowed. It is thick to run through. This is a great opportunity to do some ankle strengthening exercises.
– There is a lot of poison ivy out there. Dress and take precaution appropriately
– The creek crossing is deeper than previous years, but very easy to do. Plus, this could wash off any poison ivy.
– I made four wrong turns today and i am helping to mark the course next week. I don’t see how that could go wrong
– DSP is one of the most beautiful places in Ohio. You are going to have a blast. Forget about your watch or how long it takes, embrace the wonderful community and the beautiful nature. Have fun out there!